Terms & Conditions - SOLO Menswear
1. These Online Terms and Conditions of Trading ("terms") apply to all contracts between You ("the Customer") and Solo Menswear .
These terms relate to sales over the Internet only. We reserve the right to alter these terms at any time and without notice to you. Your statutory rights will not be affected.
2. This website is designed for your convenience and if you have any comments or problems and any questions regarding this site and/or products and services featured on the site, please send an email to email@example.com . If you have experienced technical problems while using this site please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving full details of the problems you have experienced and also details of the web browser you are using.
3. The contract made by you on-line with us incorporates these terms, which shall prevail over any and all terms, proposed by you.
You shall not be able to proceed with your purchase until you have read and agreed to these terms. Please print these online terms & conditions and retain a copy for your records.
4. Every effort is made to ensure the complete accuracy of our website, however some prices/details contained on the website may change from time to time and it is possible that errors will occur. We will use our best endeavours to rectify any errors, as swiftly as possible but we cannot be responsible for any losses incurred.
5. All on-line promotional items are subject to these terms and availability. You cannot transfer the value of the offer products to any other products. All promotional material on or relating to www.solo-menswear.com relates specifically and only to the website www.solo-menswear.com.
6. Payment can be made by credit, charge or debit/credit card via the Paypal system. The price of any product is the price in force at the date and time of your order. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing products or services which may be offered by us on our web site will be correct, that the credit charge or debit card, which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds available to cover the cost of the products ordered. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit charge or debit card details before accepting your order. We reserve the right to refuse to sell where we see fit, without any explanation. All items purchased will be delivered to the billing address of the method used.
7. Solo Menswear will also agree to accept payment by cheque or bankers draft if agreed prior to the purchase - arranged via email@example.com . under these circumstances cheques and bankers draft will require to have cleared prior to items being despatched
We will not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you as a result of incorrect or incomplete measurements or information supplied by you.
8. It is our intention to process all online orders within 1 working day of receiving your order.
9. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website, for a full refund within 7 [seven] working days of receiving your goods.
To cancel your order under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations you can email us , or write to us quoting your order/invoice number within 7 [seven] working days of taking delivery of your goods. We will advise you of the procedure for returning your goods.
Please note any delivery charges, for your original order and subsequent return, will not be credited or refunded.
If a return tag is attached to the item and it has been removed, then we will not accept a return of the item under any circustances, within or outwith the 7 (seven) working days regulation
10. Any product with a manufacturing fault will be replaced in accordance with the manufacturers guarantee on a like for like basis only. No credit will be given and no alternative product will be supplied. Faulty products must be returned in suitable protective packaging by Recorded Delivery or some other traceable method. We reserve the right to reject any "faulty" product if we consider the complaint to be unreasonable, unjustified, or of the customer's negligence or making.
11. In the unlikely event that an order is made on an item which is out of stock, there will be no liability to Solo Menswear or its employees beyond the full refund of any sums paid. There would also be an apology for any disappointment
Delivery is available to all addresses. The postage costs are described in "postage".